– Fresh spinach leaves (4 handfuls)
– Arugula (2 handfuls)
– Oranges (2 pieces)
– Walnuts (2 tablespoons)
– Pomegranate (1/2 piece)
– Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
– Mustard (1 tablespoon)
– Honey (2 tablespoons)
– Suggested spices: freshly ground black pepper, Provencal herbs
1) Wash, peel and slice the fruit.
2) Wash the spinach and arugula and scald the nuts.
3) Prepare the sauce: mix honey, olive oil, mustard, freshly ground black pepper, Provencal herbs (and / or other favorite spices).
4) Mix all ingredients.
– Energy: 176 kcal
– Protein: 3.8 g
– Fat: 10.6 g
– Carbohydrates: 14.6 g
– Dietary fiber: 3.7 g
You liked this article? Share it
Are you thinking about an indoor garden in a healthy and innovative hydroponic cultivation?
Check out 10 reasons why you will love Verdeat
Always fresh, always tasty
your plants are ready to pick and enrich the taste of your dishes
Verdeat looks after your plants by providing them with sufficient light and water
simple to use, it gives you the joy and happiness of growing your own plants
beautiful light and green plants catch the eye
with Verdeat you don't throw away rotten leafy vegetables and herbs!
Verdeat uses only as much water and energy as the plants need
together with Verdeat, you see nature waking up every day and discover its magical world
light similar to the natural one soothes the senses and improves mood
the Verdeat App allows you to determine from anywhere when Verdeat should run
Inspiration for new flavours
with Verdeat, you grow plants that you may not find in your local store!