• Red onion 50 g – 1 small piece
• Wholemeal rye bread 60 g – 2 slices
• Honey 10 g – 1 teaspoon
• Mustard 5 g – 1 teaspoon
• Cucumber 50 g – 1 small piece
• Universal rapeseed oil 5 g – 1 teaspoon
• Cherry tomato 100 g – a handful
• Arugula 50 g – portion
• Spicy mix (BL) 50 g – portion
• Mozzarella cheese, semi-fat 60 g – 1/2 piece
1. Wash the spicy mixture and rocket, put them in a large bowl.
2. Cut the tomatoes into halves.
3. Peel the cucumber and cut it into thick cubes.
4. Cut the onion and mozzarella into slices.
5. Dice the bread and bake it in the oven until croutons are formed.
6. Add everything to the lettuce.
7. Pour oil, a little water into a glass and add honey and mustard.
8. Stir until ingredients are well combined. Pour the sauce over the lettuce.
9. Stir, set aside for 10 minutes.
You liked this article? Share it
Are you thinking about an indoor garden in a healthy and innovative hydroponic cultivation?
Check out 10 reasons why you will love Verdeat
Always fresh, always tasty
your plants are ready to pick and enrich the taste of your dishes
Verdeat looks after your plants by providing them with sufficient light and water
simple to use, it gives you the joy and happiness of growing your own plants
beautiful light and green plants catch the eye
with Verdeat you don't throw away rotten leafy vegetables and herbs!
Verdeat uses only as much water and energy as the plants need
together with Verdeat, you see nature waking up every day and discover its magical world
light similar to the natural one soothes the senses and improves mood
the Verdeat App allows you to determine from anywhere when Verdeat should run
Inspiration for new flavours
with Verdeat, you grow plants that you may not find in your local store!